Monday 7 March 2016

BOOHOO






 




{ OUTFIT DETAILS }

SHRUG / BOOHOO

NECKPIECE / PARFOIS AT MYNTRA

HEELS / QUPID

BAG / MISS BENNETT LONDON AT JABONG


It's been a month since I posted anything on my blog. February month started really on a bad note , my father got hospitalized due to a critical health condition and to add more to my woes Nainazway got hacked by some nasty elements.  Further to my surprise my web hosting service refused to have any backup for my last six month content on the blog. But all's well that ends well , Dad is recovering now and Nainazway is again on air. I am trying hard to get back or upload the lost data but mean while you check out this post.

This Black shrug from Boohoo is what every girl needs to have in her closet. The fit and style is so amazing and the fabric is just apt to wear in present weather. Here I created a monochrome look and the holographic bag you see from Miss Bennett London is my favorite these days and it has always been appreciated or caught attention whenever I took it around.

Hope you like this look and for any fashion and beauty queries do mail at info@nainazway.com. I would love to chit chat with you ;)

♥ SUNAINA MITTAL ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you all regarding the content of the post and about the blog !! Your comments and suggestions make my day :)