Monday 20 October 2014

RED WAR : PART - 2

 

      

                                             
 

 RED LIPSTICK IS TO WOMEN WHAT SPORTS CAR IS TO MEN

 
Absolutely stands true . but that perfect red is that we all lust for . For me it should almost go with mine every dress , on every occasion , day , night , evening , party , disc , coffee dates , and brighten my dull day or dull face like anything .

Red looks so classy and sophisticated if worn properly . I personally prefer matte reds any day to glossy mattes . On those dry lips days when you are scared of wearing your favourite matte red colour I just scrub my lips with lemon and sugar mixture and then apply my favourite lip balm and I need not worry about my dry and chapped lips anymore .

This is PART - 2 of the red war series where I am going to reveal the perfect red lippy that wins the war and how to wear a perfect red pout was discussed in my earlier part of this post . You can also read it HERE.
 
PARTICIPANTS :

1. COLORBAR HOT HOT HOT
2. MAC CHILI
3. NYC 305 RUBY
4. SEPHORA 3192B
5. MAYBELLINE SPICY CARAMIN
6. CHANEL ROUGE COCO 19 GABRIELLE
7. MAC RUBY WOO
8. AVON ROUGE LUXURY

Some lost due to the staying factor , some lost due to the bleeding factor , some lost due to the color factor itself but the only lipstick that stands out and doesn't disappoint you anytime is Ruby woo by MAC . It looks pleasant on almost every age group and every skin tone . Does not bleed , stays well , doesn't dry out your lips and smells wonderful . I lost my heart to it and recommend all my readers to do buy it if you are a sucker for red lipsticks like me then this the colour that you must own .

Hope you enjoyed this post and if you want me to do an detailed review on any particular red shade you can ask in the comments below or just mail me to nainika.mittal85@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you all regarding the content of the post and about the blog !! Your comments and suggestions make my day :)