Wednesday 11 March 2015

THINK SPRING













Hello my lovely readers . Hope you all are doing great . This is the post that I was bit skeptical to post . Shot this on Sunday when blowing wind and cloudy sky was giving us hard time to get perfect shots . But still i guess some how i managed to put across some of the best shots that we were able to capture . As spring is playing little hide and seek this time, you cant predict what the next day is going to be like .Would you need your socks for the day or not ? But I love that sweet chilly air biting you in your light layered clothes. This is the beauty of this climate i guess , being little mischievous with us . As it was Woman's day last Sunday , it was Mr. husbands idea to pamper me a           
                                        bit and all i was craving was for some fresh air and a long drive .

Idea behind this outfit was to feel super comfortable yet look little dressed up for a late afternoon lunch with some special friends of both of us . So , I wore my black jumpsuit with a floral kimono jacket having lace details to it. Wanted to keep the whole look very minimal so accessorised it a bit with statement earrings that i bought long time back but never wore ,  b,coz as per my taste these shout too big and bit loud . But its always fun to try out things out of your comfort zone and i guess they are not looking bad either . The link hand chain with butterfly motif is probably hinting spring already!!
                                                                             isn't it ? :)

To add some color to my otherwise all black outfit i added color orange on my lips and heels . These suede orange pumps are my recent purchase from my Bangalore trip last month .

                                               Hope you guys liked this look as much as i do :)



[ OUTFIT DETAILS ]

JUMPSUIT / NEW LOOK
FLORAL KIMONO / RIVER ISLAND 
HEELS / NEXT
JEWELLERY / KOOVS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you all regarding the content of the post and about the blog !! Your comments and suggestions make my day :)