Tuesday 2 December 2014

CELEBRATIONS AND RED

 

 

 
 
 
  
   
 
 
 
 
  DRESS - Dorothy Perkins from jabong / LEGGINGS - Lifestyle store / HEELS - River Island from Jabong / BAG - Zara / RING - Mango / NECKPIECE - Koovs / SUNGLASSES - New Look from Koovs
                                                                      
Red is the colour of love , unity , bonding , passion and many things more . For Indians its a colour for traditional ceremonies , festivities , rituals and is related to everything auspicious . Red relates to excitement , celebrations and enthusiasm and wearing this colour when my blog journey almost completed a year and also I completed another year of bonding with my lovely husband is truly justifiable . Each year passed with bond growing stronger and understanding each other better . Getting married in a traditional business family with an attitude that doesn't like girls from family working out to earn a living , he was the one who inspired me to do something of my own . And the girl who always dreamt of Bollywood and fashion , Beauty and Fashion blog became a medium to express and share my love for the same . And I am happy that I tried for it :)

From getting pictures clicked on terrace to clicking pictures without caring about the people staring at you on a busy road , I guess I have definitely come far . Shed many inhibitions and fears , become more confident and more than anything else this girl has learnt to say no when things get over demanding and at last have started living for herself . Blog that was just started as a hobby has become my passion now but with passion sometimes there comes uninvited obsession , and obsession invites all the negative things that blocks ones way to happiness , complicate relationships and growth . But blogging is all about bondings , sharings , learning and spreading love , and if sometimes obsession hits me I just think about the reason behind I started Nainazway . It was all for happiness and love . So keeping up with my love for my blog and thanking all the people who always inspired me to continue this journey and the few hidden ones who are always there to buck me up I promise you all that journey with  Nainazway would emerge out much more stronger and livelier . Thanking you all for being there with me through this one year journey :)

LOVE

SUNAINA MITTAL

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you all regarding the content of the post and about the blog !! Your comments and suggestions make my day :)