Sunday, 6 April 2014

Spring and florals bring back the child in me

Hiya everyone !

                         Spring is here and i was yet to do an outfit post on florals . Spring and florals go hand in hand and this is the time when everything seems beautiful  . For me nature is at its best and so is my skin . I am loving the way it behaves when the spring is here and for a girl happy glowing skin means a lot .

I hardly use any tough makeup for my skin and till i was in college the only make up  i used was some kajal or a lip gloss . First time i purchased or used a compact or foundation was when i got engaged .


 Here the only makeup i am using is lakme cc cream and a bit of Rimmel London Spring Flower 3 in 1 powder blush  and on my nails you would see NY CITI nail lacquer no. 033

These shoes i bought from zara recently and i am just in love with them . You would see them often on the blog i guess :) 



Going little blingy blingy this time to add some spark to the outfit and colors make me happy you can see in this post !! :))


Did i forget to tell that the lip color i am wearing here ?? It is  shade named Hot Hot Hot from Colorbar (REVIEWED HERE )




BEING LITTLE DRAMATIC ;)

USING a PROP IS NOT at all A BAD IDEA I FEEL :))





FOR THAT LITTLE KIDDO IN ME ;))
Hope you loved the look and if you do :) share your views in the comments section my beauties !! :)
And for now its a wrap till then stay happy and live beautiful :)

SHIRT / MANGO 
TROUSERS / PIECES INDIA
SHOES / ZARA
PYRAMID CHAIN NECKLACE / PIECES INDIA
LION FACED RING / AYESHA
OTHER ACCESSORIES / JABONG.COM
CLUTCH / GIFTED ( ESPHELLO )