Friday 1 November 2013

NÀINAZway....

Hi ! Everyone,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   How are you all my fashion and fitness conscious ppl.  I am also one amongest you .  For me fashion is not imitating your friends or near ones but creating your own style dats personal. Since childhood I hate people who just copy the same clothes or the prints that you wear exactly the way they see on you .  There is no harm in doing so till you dont intend to wear them on the very same occasion... ITS A DISASTER  and i had it many times in  my life . :p                                                                                                                                                My funda is "LEARN BUT DON'T CHEAT"                                                                                                     TODAY'S  my first day of blogging . Very much confused what to write and how to introduce myself with you . In simple words i am a very simple person who loves dressing up and I bet I would miss my date with MR. RANBEER KAPOOR if iam not satisfied with the way i look .    Its better not to meet him than to meet him dressed shabbily. sorry , but yes i am that freak ..:p    But I THINK most of you will agree with me ;)                                                                                                                                                                                     These days there are  number of blogs that we can find on fashion and beauty and I hope I could serve you people with SOMETHING NEW... So guyz lets meet tomorrow with my introductory post on my latest buys ......Catch you soon .. B Bye .                                                                                                                                                                                                            .                                                                                                                                                                  SUNAINA MITTAL...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you all regarding the content of the post and about the blog !! Your comments and suggestions make my day :)