Saturday 3 May 2014

PEACHY PUNCH ;) !!


How has your week been my friends ?? Mine was spent super awesome .. two birthday treats in a row , rather they were more of movie treats :)  Watched TWO STATES and a punjabi movie which i would say was quite a wastage of time . Punjabi movies are loved for their humour element but sometimes they go overboard with it which ruins everything !!

Last month was spent just lazing around and doing everything wrong that i could do with my diet or lifestyle .The only thing i did good was attending early morning yoga classes which were compensated for at least a two hour nap in the afternoon :p Was not used to getting up early in the morning but i am getting greedy for that crisp fresh air and that peachy glow on my skin . Would love to do anything for that :)

IF you are a regular visitor to my blog , You would have noticed my obsession with these pants .. They are my saviour . Whether its an indian outfit or western they almost go with everything .. For me its like " When in doubt wear Chemistry [ Chemistry Leggings : ) ] "

This time i paired them with a floral top and a coral peach colored blazer to give the outfit a little structured look ( infact i am trying to curb my love handles here ;P ) Have a look at the outfit and do share how are you going to style your floral top this summer :)

                                                   






TOP / KAZO
BLAZER / VERO MODA 
PANTS / CHEMISTERY
SHOES / DONE BY NONE
BAG / VAN HEUSEN 
SHADES / RAY BAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you all regarding the content of the post and about the blog !! Your comments and suggestions make my day :)